Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Sintax

Bug Status Bar UI Not Resizable

Sometimes, the status bar UI above the skill icons automatically resizes. I haven't been able to observe exactly when or how this happens, but my suspicion is that it happens when the number of buffs + debuffs exceed a single row, which is possible when facing a large group of mobs like I was...
  2. Sintax

FIXED Guild & Party UI Player Status

When players log off, they are no longer showing up offline in the guild or party UI. They don't show up in the /who active player list, as expected. This is a very recent problem, so perhaps caused by something that got introduced in the last patch. Maybe related to whatever you're doing to...
  3. Sintax

Bug "Unauthorized to zone to [insert zone name]"

When attempting to exit an EV, I sometimes receive this system notification and nothing happens. It's a fairly frequent occurrence in the Shrieker Barrows EV. It's unclear what this message even means. If the UI shows the pointer icon and I click it, why do I get an error notification and not...
  4. Sintax

Bug Targeting Bug (Visual)

Often times when a mob is targeted, the red ring below them shows up but the red arrows to either side of the name are missing. This creates a lot of confusion during combat because it appears as though you're unable to target the thing you want to attack until you notice the red ring is there...
  5. Sintax

Feedback Running Away Is *Always* A Valid Strategy?

If you've played the game long enough, invariably 2 things happen: 1. You die a lot, especially while trying to desperately run away from a fight 2. You see the pro-tip assuring you that running away is always a valid strategy The problem is that #2 is false to the extent that it's become a...
  6. Sintax

Bug Ok ... You Broke Something ... or Worse, Changed It :|

First, let me preface this post by saying that I don't see any patch notes for the maintenance update today. Furthermore, my client didn't perform any sort of update, which hasn't happened before and seems unusual. What gives? Now to the issue I've observed. Prior to the update, Wind Up and...
  7. Sintax

Feedback Health Potion Blocking Problem

I don't know whether this is a bug or intended behavior, so I've flagged this as just feedback. However, it really feels like it's bug-like behavior given the severity of the consequences. A stack of Potions of Unnatural Growth are given as a quest reward by Rowan Oak in Redshore. When this...
  8. Sintax

Bug Stun is UNKNOWN in Combat Log

Just this morning, I got the following message in the combat log. Presumably, the stun it's referring to is the ember empowered effect on the berserker Wind Up skill. "Your Stun is UNKNOWN to Stonecoat Surveyor (RES, DIM)" I thought I saw something about a fix for this in one of the patch...
  9. Sintax

Bug Incorrect Who Result

If a /who is supposed to limit results to players in the same zone, there's a bug with the command. It seems to match on partial area names, not the same/exact area name, or possibly players in all EVs not just the one you're in. See attached screenshot. It's a minor issue but figured it...
  10. Sintax

Berserker Skill: Fury

Does anyone know what effects this skill actually has and/or how to activate them? Using the skill in any of the listed stances (idle, combat or torch) has no effect on movement speed as far as I can ascertain, and +50 sounds like a big enough bonus to be noticeable. Yet, when comparing to...
  11. Sintax

You Had Me at ... Central Veins :O

Having spent the past 2 nights exploring caves in Newhaven and Northreach, I felt an obligation to come here and tell everyone at Stormhaven Studios just how blown away I am with the design of your "dungeons". This is my Jerry McGuire moment. I have never been so completely lost and turned...
  12. Sintax

FIXED Merchant/Store Interface

The user interface for merchants/stores could use some improvement rather badly. 1. Add filters. As it is currently, you have to scroll through every item to find what you're looking for, and it's extremely tedious. I dread each visit for this reason but also for the 2nd issue (below). Filters...
  13. Sintax

Corpse Decay & Permissions

I'd like to offer a few suggestions based on my time hunting that I think would make for a better experience overall for players: 1. Prevent corpses from decaying — or extend the decay time when ... a) there are players close to it. This is likely subjective, but to me, the decay timers seem...
Back