What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Bug Status Bar UI Not Resizable

is this a bug?

Sintax

Sometimes, the status bar UI above the skill icons automatically resizes. I haven't been able to observe exactly when or how this happens, but my suspicion is that it happens when the number of buffs + debuffs exceed a single row, which is possible when facing a large group of mobs like I was doing both times it has now occurred to me.

The status bar does not return back to a single row once it expands like this, and attempting to force it to resize by right-clicking on it and choosing the Resize Window option does not work either. In fact, that Resize Window option does not appear to do anything at all.

The only way to restore the status bar once this happens is to log out.

See screenshot attached.

Attachments

• ea-resize-bug.JPG
    ea-resize-bug.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
Sometimes, the status bar UI above the skill icons automatically resizes. I haven't been able to observe exactly when or how this happens, but my suspicion is that it happens when the number of buffs + debuffs exceed a single row, which is possible when facing a large group of mobs like I was doing both times it has now occurred to me.

The status bar does not return back to a single row once it expands like this, and attempting to force it to resize by right-clicking on it and choosing the Resize Window option does not work either. In fact, that Resize Window option does not appear to do anything at all.

The only way to restore the status bar once this happens is to log out.

See screenshot attached.
I can't for the life of me remember why we don't allow you to resize this window vertically. I'll look into fixing this; thanks for the report!

Just an update on this: all of my tests indicate that this "should work", but there's obviously something else going on as I cannot reliably reproduce it locally. Still more work to do on my end, but it's on the list!

Back