- Bond you create with your characterView attachment 1123
I've returned recently to FFXIV, and I must say I've tons of fun! From all the game I play, FFXIV is by far the most social.
The things that I find very precious in this game:
- Gpose & icam
- Bond you create with your character
- Tools that allows you to socialise very easily
- emotes and cosmetics that you can collect in game
- housing with neighbourghhood
- all jobs on same character
- All content always relevant to you
- heartbreaking stories
- The kindness, politness, philosophy & spirituality imbued in the game
The things that irritate me extremly:
- The labyrinthic nightmarish menus and systems and overall structure of certain aspects of the game.
- Tab targetting is very cluncky and lead to pull mistakes easily
I used to complain about the combat, but that was before I played dancer. Now that I'm dancer, I can finally be a DPSer!
View attachment 1121