What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Basic guide to crafting and professions, please?

Audiva

I'm new to the game, been playing about a day.

When I started I picked up prospecting, and today I just reached lvl 6 in it so I then learned weaponsmithing. I have found Newhaven and the recipe vendors, and I'm ready to make some stuff.

I know that I'm not the first person to ask this question because someone else answered it in global earlier, but I have no idea where I can see my weaponsmithing recipes. When I bring up my crafting menu, all I see is prospecting.

I just know I'm going to continue to find questions like this one as I progress, but I'd absolutely love for someone who is much more familiar with how crafting works here to write a newbie guide, much like the combat one. I'm still too low level in game to ask the questions in global and my memory is so awful I'd rather read it here ...

Thanks in advance :)

There are little 'flags' on the right of both the Skills window and the Crafting window. Use these to change between the different ones.

1666775690813.png

You aren't too low level for global. You are just getting the "you don't have permission" message because /g is guild. Global is /gl

Thanks so much guys! Yeah @Prometheus I did figure that out, and I used it to ask the question I had, hehe. It seems so obvious now that I see it...

@OXIXSIX Thank you so much! I'm used to looking up a wiki for this stuff, have felt lost without being able to find one :(

Back