What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Somehow I've turned on Target of Target. It is overlaid on my Target's bar. I can no longer see my target bar's hp due to Target of Target being on top of it. Not sure exactly what I did to turn it on. How do I remove it?
This is a bug we are still trying to track down. Typically restarting the client fixes it.

How do I enter my account to get to the billing area to subscribe to the game? All I can see when I click my account is the two different clients and account information, but nowhere to find any way to subscribe.

How do I enter my account to get to the billing area to subscribe to the game? All I can see when I click my account is the two different clients and account information, but nowhere to find any way to subscribe.
As it says on account page. You will be able to subscribe starting 3 days before the 15th of November.

Was wondering if there is a way to change graphic settings in game files with out being in game, for some reason my computer can't handle loading the game menu

Was wondering if there is a way to change graphic settings in game files with out being in game, for some reason my computer can't handle loading the game menu
No there isn’t. This is an issue I have brought up before. If the default graphics settings are beyond your games specs. Then you are unable to actually navigate the menu settings even at the login screen. The login screen really should be static image to prevent this. @Undone

No there isn’t. This is an issue I have brought up before. If the default graphics settings are beyond your games specs. Then you are unable to actually navigate the menu settings even at the login screen. The login screen really should be static image to prevent this. @Undone
thank you very much :)

I have purchased the game 7 times now and it says to download from my account page and then it asks me to buy it again. Is this a bug and can it be fixed? I want to play the game but if you wont let me download it than I am not paying you for it.

I am guessing the game download is broken right now. I really wanted to try this game out but it looks like I wont be able to. Please respond.

I have purchased the game 7 times now and it says to download from my account page and then it asks me to buy it again. Is this a bug and can it be fixed? I want to play the game but if you wont let me download it than I am not paying you for it.
@Elloa might be able to help with this or point you in the right direction.

I am hoping they can fix this. They charged me 7 times. Elloa is on top of it and said she will get it fixed. I am impressed with how fast she responded and would love to support and stream this game as a long time EQ fan back in the day I miss the 6 man group farming content.

How do I request a refund? I've played less than 5 minutes. The game runs like garbage on an i9 9900k/2080ti/64MB RAM. I'd like my money back.

How do I request a refund? I've played less than 5 minutes. The game runs like garbage on an i9 9900k/2080ti/64MB RAM. I'd like my money back.
There's lots of threads on here about optimizing the dps. Unity, the engine this game users, needs help.

Personally I've found using the Nvidia Control Panel to create a set of 3D settings for the game with Vertical Sync set to On and Max Frame Rate set to 60fps helps. Then in the game under the video options set the FPS limit also to 60fps and turn Grass Shadows off.

If you hover over each in game video setting it explains how much of an impact it has.

There's lots of threads on here about optimizing the dps. Unity, the engine this game users, needs help.

Personally I've found using the Nvidia Control Panel to create a set of 3D settings for the game with Vertical Sync set to On and Max Frame Rate set to 60fps helps. Then in the game under the video options set the FPS limit also to 60fps and turn Grass Shadows off.

If you hover over each in game video setting it explains how much of an impact it has.

Cool. Is there a thread about how to get a refund?

Back