What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

View attachment 1093

Hey everyone,

If you have any questions related to Embers Adrift, please ask them here. We select and answers some of them in future content on social media, youtube or Twitch.

Thank you so much!
Can it be added to show more indepthly about character roles? When choosing a role in game is showed a list of each ability in tiny writing for each role. I tried to look this up but it’s not on the website and I couldn’t find a screenshot since the game isn’t released yet.

I just wanted to understand more about Sentinel, Warlord, and duelist and read the text that pops up when choosing a path. Is that something we could see on the website in the future? It’s not spoiling anything since it’s in the game at level 6 anyway. I was trying to think about which path to take but needed more time to read it and understand the differences before committing.

Hello team Embers Adrift! I am a long time, on again off again, Everquest player here since like 2001. Also played EQ2 & WoW since launch in 2004, GW2 and some others.

I did not read all 6 pages yet in this thread. I jumped to the end and decided to ask the following: Is there a place outside the game where the lore, classes, and races will be detailed?

My wife is not that excited about an even slower pace of killing mobs then Everquest but she is awesome and plays any game with me (and usually ends up better then me in commerce/crafting/map navigation/fashion...just not leveling haha).

It would be helpful for me to convince wifey to play with me if we could decide ahead of time what classes to play.

Thank you in advance!

Is there a place outside the game where the lore, classes, and races will be detailed?
There are no races to choose from. You have to be human. But body shape and size are quite customizable, so you can have a character that looks like a dwarf or whatever.

Here is some info on this site that's probably worth browsing:
Lore - https://www.embersadrift.com/Lore
Classes - https://www.embersadrift.com/Roles

If you want to look at ability lists, there are some screenshots on the Roles subforum here: https://forums.embersadrift.com/index.php?forums/roles-specializations.110/

It should be noted that this game takes place in a "low fantasy" setting where magic is rare and mysterious.

The only guide is the blue planet (Blupiter) is North. Stormhaven Studios have said there won't be a compass.
I’m aware of this, we were talking in group yesterday, all of us agreed we liked the planet principle however it doesn’t feel enough, we felt a compass would just aid communication within the group environment. We also all agreed it wouldn’t upset the experience! If they definitely aren’t adding one then it’s a missed opportunity.

I’m aware of this, we were talking in group yesterday, all of us agreed we liked the planet principle however it doesn’t feel enough, we felt a compass would just aid communication within the group environment. We also all agreed it wouldn’t upset the experience! If they definitely aren’t adding one then it’s a missed opportunity.
It's been discussed a lot. For a long time we didn't even have Blupiter.

There are the little arrows on party member's portraits to help you find them when close enough; and similarly the little arrow on your portrait to help you find your bag when you died.

Hi i bye the game last night how i can activate the game?
Hopefully you got your answer. Your game should be activated automatically after purchase and downlaoding the latest patch.
If its not, please let me know!

is there a password reset because I ain't been able to find it. cant remember mine so im not able to play until solved.

It was a general statement about most people not having a top of the range graphics card.

Seperately, it seems the Unity engine isn't the best with 30x0 cards.

Somehow I've turned on Target of Target. It is overlaid on my Target's bar. I can no longer see my target bar's hp due to Target of Target being on top of it. Not sure exactly what I did to turn it on. How do I remove it?

Back