What's new
Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worried about the Linux client.

/dev/pie

I know I may be the 0.1% of users who uses Linux as a main OS. However I noticed the client is no longer downloadable. Will this game be available on Linux at release?
I know some people here run the game via proton but there is a HUGE performance drop using the latest proton.

System specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
RTX 3070
32GB ddr4 3200mhz
2tb Samsung nvme

Undone

Codemaster
Stormhaven Studios
I know I may be the 0.1% of users who uses Linux as a main OS. However I noticed the client is no longer downloadable. Will this game be available on Linux at release?
I know some people here run the game via proton but there is a HUGE performance drop using the latest proton.
Hi @Manadecide ! I am doing everything I can to get the linux client to work, but we are unfortunately at the mercy of the Unity engine. Ever since we upgraded to HDRP there have been some lingering issues causing the linux client to crash immediately upon loading a zone. I keep poking it, and report issues when I find them - but they really haven't been prioritizing their linux client :(