What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Hi, I'm Pingui, and i'm from Spain. I'm interested on playing this game, but i have some questions. It's possibly play from Spain and my pc with 8Gb of RAM, could run the game?

Hi Pingui, sure it's possible to play from Spain, in terms of whether your machine can actually run the game well though it's more about your graphics card than your CPU/memory. The game itself uses about 4GB of memory when running, I use about 6.5GB memory running the game with a web browser open and a few other things, so I think 8GB would technically be enough but perhaps @Undone could provide a little more information.

The recommended PC specs are at the bottom of the store page: https://www.embersadrift.com/Store - that said, my graphics card is nowhere near meets those specs and I can still play it even though it's not the best experience that it could be.

Is the team against allowing players to Inspect the gear of other players, or is the code to do so just not written yet?

It would negate 90% of the need to have the wiki finished if you could Inspect people and then ask them where they got their gear.

New here and enjoying the game. I have an older PC and lets say performance isn't great.

I play a lot of games now using the service "Nvidia GeForce Now" to basically stream new games using high/max graphics.

Any plans to add Embers Adrift into their library so more people can play with beautiful graphics?

View attachment 1093

Hey everyone,

If you have any questions related to Embers Adrift, please ask them here. We select and answers some of them in future content on social media, youtube or Twitch.

Thank you so much!
Hello, I am new so I apologize if this question has already been answered. Is there any intention on introducing gaining points or levels in specific weapon types similar to EQ. 1H Slashing , 2H blunt ect…. Seems like it would add a bit more development to specializing your character. If not I am sure you have a good reason for the design you chose. Thanks !

I'm planning on giving this a go for the trial weekend, and I wanted to know if there are any roles that are generally underrepresented in the game. I'm comfortable healing, tanking, DPSing, whatever, so I might as well pick whatever isn't coming to groups quick enough.

I'm planning on giving this a go for the trial weekend, and I wanted to know if there are any roles that are generally underrepresented in the game. I'm comfortable healing, tanking, DPSing, whatever, so I might as well pick whatever isn't coming to groups quick enough.
Heyhey! Not at low level. At high level there is shortage in some classes and roles, but as it take such a long time to level up and get there, I recommand you to be pretty selfish on that regard and play what you enjoy most. The need will be changing arround overtime anyway. You can not really rely on that information.

First off, thanks for the chance to check out this game!

Now that the free weekend is over - how do i uninstall the game?
I saw no option in the launcher, and Windows "Apps and features" --> "Remove" left 4,64 GB in the folder.

Edit: Ok, found the "erase builds" button in the launcher. Now the launcher is the only thing that refuses to go.
Edit 2: Disregard. I ended up buying the game (with the announcement of the B2P-Model) and re-installing! :p

Last edited:
How do you set your two-factor authentication to my cell phone? I don't see an option in the account settings to add a phone number.

Hi all,
New subber here with some idle questions out of curiosity..

1. Are there plans for a basic quest tracker in the main UI?
2. Are there plans for something akin to an AH?
3. Any plans for group based harvesting. Harvest as a group for larger yields, introduce special mats in zones that cannot be harvested without a group etc
4. Guild / player housing - system like EQ2 would be 100% fine, especially if linked to selling your items also.

Cheers

Last edited:
I payed for an extra month when i bought this game because had trouble getting it to run but now its saying my account has expired. Im not a happy camper please tell me what has happened or how to fix this problem without forking out another 10$

Hi all,
New subber here with some idle questions out of curiosity..

1. Are there plans for a basic quest tracker in the main UI?
2. Are there plans for something akin to an AH?
3. Any plans for group based harvesting. Harvest as a group for larger yields, introduce special mats in zones that cannot be harvested without a group etc
4. Guild / player housing - system like EQ2 would be 100% fine, especially if linked to selling your items also.

Cheers

1. No plan for a quest tracker (for now). You will find informations, with extra clues in your Quest Log.
2. No plan for an Auction House (for now). This is not likely to happen, as we prefer the economy to be handled from players to players. We are planning some improvement though, such as a mail system of some sort before we consider AH.
3. That's not something planned, but its a cool idea.
4. Housing in general and guild banks are in our wish list. It is something we wish to have in our game. That being said, this is not something we will work on anytime soon. We have much more to get done before.
As reminder, we are a team of 12 devs. This give you a better idea of what you can expect from us :)

I payed for an extra month when i bought this game because had trouble getting it to run but now its saying my account has expired. Im not a happy camper please tell me what has happened or how to fix this problem without forking out another 10$
I will let @Drindin handle your case as he has access to the accounts informations.
For your information: game come with 1 month of subscription (that month is active when you purchase the game). If you added an additional key, you should indeed have 1 second month of gametime in addition of the first free month.

The no Auction House thing is pretty upsetting. I have yet to have a reason to trade with anyone. I don't think that is anything close to okay. I could careless about housing compared to an auction house of some sort. I instead just sell every good item to a npc.

The no Auction House thing is pretty upsetting. I have yet to have a reason to trade with anyone. I don't think that is anything close to okay. I could careless about housing compared to an auction house of some sort. I instead just sell every good item to a npc.

There's a trade channel both in game and on the Discord server. So you can still sell your stuff, auction it if you will, but it has to be interactive.

We also have the Fair Trade every Sunday. It's pretty popular actually and a lot of players are joining it!

We also have the Fair Trade every Sunday. It's pretty popular actually and a lot of players are joining it!
I do not find the trade channel, or a fair barely noone knows about or can attend, appropriate replacements for an AH. Not everyone plays at peak times or wants to be on discord. I personally will not shout for hours for a no response on a item so for a person like me the trade channel does nothing. Also I work on sundays. Instead even if it a very good item, if it not for my class it going to a npc. Don't talk to me about it being interactive if your exchanging posts on a discord that is not even in the game and not all players have access to. I should not have to have a discord or play on sunday to appropriately play the game.

I do not find the trade channel, or a fair barely noone knows about or can attend, appropriate replacements for an AH. Not everyone plays at peak times or wants to be on discord. I personally will not shout for hours for a no response on a item so for a person like me the trade channel does nothing. Also I work on sundays. Instead even if it a very good item, if it not for my class it going to a npc. Don't talk to me about it being interactive if your exchanging posts on a discord that is not even in the game and not all players have access to. I should not have to have a discord or play on sunday to appropriately play the game.

I very much realise that you really want an AH. We are very aware of the argumentation in favour of an AH, and you are not the only one wanting an AH.
If the majority of players wanted an AH, we would probably have a different discussion about it. But this one of those case like some other subjects, where the community itself is divided with different opinions and arguments, all that are valid.
No matter how much you want an AH, you will not have an AH (for now). First because we are still not decided whether it is the path we want to take for the development of the game and second, and most importantly because even if we were, the state of trading come after many other aspects of the game we need to develop and improve first.

So, as you will not get an AH anytime soon anyway, I've been working on solutions to help out players and ease out the situation for them. The Trade channel is something I've personaly requested, aswell as the Discord Trade channel, and the organisation of the Trade Fair. All of that are my initiatives to ease a situation that is painful for some players and that will not be resolved anytime soon for the reasons I explained.
Now it's up to you to take advantage of that or not. There is players that are trading, enjoying trading, doing it very well and getting tons of gold. So, it is not impossible. I understand it may not be your thing. It's not mine either. But that's all what we got for now, and for sometimes.

I try to help out here :)

Back