What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Embers Adrift Launch Announcement

Drindin

Executive Producer
Stormhaven Studios
Embers_Adrift_Launch_Announcement_large.jpg

Last edited:
I’m excited and incredibly proud of the team. Been following this project for nearly 5 years now. It’s gone through some changes and evolved into a game I truly enjoy. The progress I have seen over the last year alone has been a complete 180 from what it was. I know there is still plenty of work to do, and we will still see weekly patches. I can only hope these funds will allow the game to grow and attract plenty of players to go adventuring with. I expect many of people upset launch is now, but you gotta hit the button at some point. No more wipes and servers up 24/7 will really get the community fueled again. Overall the team should be congratulated on how far they have come with the resources they have.

The price change I believe to be a good amount. Locking in a lower sub price is also a good move. Also… where’s my fishing?

Awesome news! Congrats.
I have played many games and MMORPGs in my days, and I will say this team has done an excellent job with this game. The developers ask for feedback and make changes accordingly and fast. They are involved in discord and interact with the community. Hard work has paid off as this game has progressed so much since I became a bought the beta package back in March. Keep doing this and the game will continue to grow. Thanks for all the hard work you all put in and I cannot wait to get into the live game!

Has the PVE content been fleshed out fully? Last I played there was one dungeon, no quests, and only a handful of Mob types. I enjoy whats there, BUT IDK if it's enough for launch.
There are multiple dungeons now from what I understand, and a good handful of quests. I think its enough for a launch and I cant wait. As long as they continue to improve and add content, it should all work out. This isnt like WoW where you level up super quick and easy, so more time will be needed for players to get to upper levels which will also allow more time to impliment extra content. There is a real need for good old school games like embers, I think it could really take off!

There are multiple dungeons now from what I understand, and a good handful of quests. I think its enough for a launch and I cant wait. As long as they continue to improve and add content, it should all work out. This isnt like WoW where you level up super quick and easy, so more time will be needed for players to get to upper levels which will also allow more time to impliment extra content. There is a real need for good old school games like embers, I think it could really take off!
Oh I love whats here. I've only played up to around lvl 18 I think? I didn't want to get too far to have to do it again. The dungeon that they had was AWESOME so I'm glad to hear theres more. I'll be playing for sure.

Oh I love whats here. I've only played up to around lvl 18 I think? I didn't want to get too far to have to do it again. The dungeon that they had was AWESOME so I'm glad to hear theres more. I'll be playing for sure.

Yes indeed: our quest system is in place. There is plenty of quest added to the game and more are to come.

Our second Dungeon is in Northreach and really show the extend to our dungeon system. It's much bigger, with different wings and escape routes. We also have some dynamic dungeons with the Ember Drifts that are portal spawning randomly and leading you to some smaller dungeons that include Ashen Mobs.

We also have some open world Dungeons. And we do have more underground dungeons in preparation for higher level areas, which will be most likely released after launch before you obtain that level.

If you are an ALPHA tester (or PRE-ALPHA): 12th of october
If you are a BETA tester: 14th of october
If you just purchased the game the 1st of october 2022: 15th of october

Back