What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Embers Adrift Launch Announcement

Yes indeed: our quest system is in place. There is plenty of quest added to the game and more are to come.

Our second Dungeon is in Northreach and really show the extend to our dungeon system. It's much bigger, with different wings and escape routes. We also have some dynamic dungeons with the Ember Drifts that are portal spawning randomly and leading you to some smaller dungeons that include Ashen Mobs.

We also have some open world Dungeons. And we do have more underground dungeons in preparation for higher level areas, which will be most likely released after launch before you obtain that level.
Ive been onboard since "Saga of Lucimia" So thats Oct 12th then? It states I have "The Adventurer" Product. Though I started playing back in Saga Days.

Yes indeed: our quest system is in place. There is plenty of quest added to the game and more are to come.

Our second Dungeon is in Northreach and really show the extend to our dungeon system. It's much bigger, with different wings and escape routes. We also have some dynamic dungeons with the Ember Drifts that are portal spawning randomly and leading you to some smaller dungeons that include Ashen Mobs.

We also have some open world Dungeons. And we do have more underground dungeons in preparation for higher level areas, which will be most likely released after launch before you obtain that level.
Hey thanks for the clarification! I logged in last night and accepted my first quest, but I got lost trying to find what it asked for which was actually exciting lol. Looking forward to starting the game again on live and beginning my real journey!

Now the ultimate question...which Defender class do I pick?!

That's indeed an important question! We do have a defender channel on Disocord if you want some help to make your decision

Back