What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Central Veins / Ember Drifts - NorthReach

is this feedback?
We tested earlier in the dungeon, the spiders and mires completely ignore each other. We did our best to split the groups whenever we could, but for the boss, the adds were sitting directly underneath, so we had no chance to split them.
I split these situations often, it is incredibly hard with fast movers, as the inquisitive ones move so fast it seems they are aggro. The party was way to close to the puller. They should be so far off that having the puller take a sacrificial death is an option. Always preferable to garunteed wipe.

We've had to get good at splitting, because we nearly never have a full group. The population bubble around my level has been very lean in my journey. Often times if we get more than a single add, we are looking at a wipe, for level appropriate encounters.

Last edited:
Back