Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. N

Purchase able crafting resource bank slots

Just a thought and I know the whole bag space issue has been a constant topic. But I was wondering about the addition of possible bank slots you could purchase that would hold only gathering supplies and resources used for crafting. We still are having an issue with the minimal bank/bag space...
  2. N

Flux variants

Curious on anyone's thoughts about having different variations of flux for the levels of flux we currently have. For example Dense flux could have multiple variations that could yield different stats when crafting so people can better tune their gear and items to their play style. Having the...
  3. N

Flux variants

Curious on anyone's thoughts about having different variations of flux for the levels of flux we currently have. For example Dense flux could have multiple variations that could yield different stats when crafting so people can better tune their gear and items to their play style. Having the...
  4. N

Thoughts on class specific goodies

I am not sure if this has been discussed, so I apologize if this has been a topic of discussion. I'm curious on people's thoughts on class specific gear/weapons. Would seeing weapons or armor with class specific stats be something of interest? Having specific stats that could increase some of...
Back