What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Scavenging Meadowlands Reward

Blyte Plays

I just would like to say, there are no options for Strikers among the many reward options.

This quest requires a group to complete, but not everyone in the group was rewarded.

No one is excited about the scale armor (of the players I know), but at least defenders got a variety of shields to choose from, and supports got a flag.

Would be nice to have another possible support option, and a few striker options.

Perhaps a neutral option as well, like a piece of jewelry or two.

What are the rewards? I haven't finished yet... also my fiance tanks in scale with a maul it's awesome :D they might be interested

I just would like to say, there are no options for Strikers among the many reward options.

This quest requires a group to complete, but not everyone in the group was rewarded.

No one is excited about the scale armor (of the players I know), but at least defenders got a variety of shields to choose from, and supports got a flag.

Would be nice to have another possible support option, and a few striker options.

Perhaps a neutral option as well, like a piece of jewelry or two.
Kinda like the Ranger quest in Northreach. It was a vambrace and an earring…after all that, I was hurt.

I too was at first disapointed at the available rewards, but then there had been a weapon reward for the other Brookhollow quest so I thought about what could I use.

My armour weight was at max but I felt my AC was a bit low and all pieces where level 10 items. So I took the chest piece and then proceeded to re-do what pieces I was wearing going for best AC/weight ratio first and stats second. Yes I lost a few points of stats but had big increase in AC. I've kept the bits I couldn't wear and as my armour weight increases I hope to be able to put 1 or 2 of them back on; although maybe I would have obtained something better by then.

Ya, I'm just talking from a group centric striker standpoint. I go flank+ stats over ac, and I'd lose a ton of flank if I tried to fit in a piece of scale. I still solo fine with my terrible ac, due to beserkers guts ability. If I was gonna fit in tanky gear for soloing or duoing it would definitely be chithorn paldrons

I think the scale is a middle weight OT option for juggernaught, but I still wouldn't touch it as a jugg tbh

Back