What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Player Suggested - 2024 Roadmap Poll - Just suggestions folks

What one feature do you want more than any other in 2024

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarcusFromOz

Here it is, the Great PLAYER SUGGESTED 2024 Roadmap Poll.

How it works:

- Choose one item you would like added to the additional choices below and post it here
And / Or
- V
ote for one of the Items already listed.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
- Poll will be open for 6 weeks (December 26th)
- Votes are public.
- Votes can be changed.
- You can now vote twice - once in the Poll and also once with another suggestion in a post

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I will regularly update the Poll Options with your new suggestions.

IMPORTANT NOTE
- The Poll is limited to 14 entries (pfft).
- I will add additional choices below.
- So you can now vote for up to 2 options, one in the poll and one in the list below.
- To vote for something in the list below, in your post put **List Choice** so I don't miss it!!

Additional Choices

**Guild Bank** - (0) -
**Quest Tracker** - (1) -
csthao
**Randomised Events** - (4) - Ashelan, IsvRada, Omega, OXIXSIX
**Pets** - (1) - XerWolf

**Named KIlls - Log, Hunting Log, Leaderboards and Notification** - (1) - MarcusFromOz (more detail *1)
**Complete the zones/dungeons/etc in the 2023 roadmap** - (1) - Elders
**Different types of dungeons and Boss fights** - (1) - Torquist
**Additional Quests** - (1) - Kremator

**Travelling Merchants** - (1) - Mynno
**More subclass options at Level 6** - (1) - Bryan
**Reputation System** - (1) - Elloa

*1 https://forums.embersadrift.com/index.php?threads/the-problem-w-overland-in-embers-adrift.4286/

Have fun.

Last edited:
Would housing also cover "guild houses"? I assume you left it more generic like that so it would. I would really love to have player housing but guilds also need a way for members to collaborate more effectively. That's a foundational thing that would underscore the "Group PvE" mission.

I would like to vote for 2 or 3, hard to only go for one.

Voted for Fishing, and I hope devs are considering adding fishing as a new activity for every player, not as a new profession (like forester, hunting etc). Or if they want to make it part of these professions, it should be linked to provisioner.

I would like to see active events that everyone can join and participate in that pop up randomly throughout zones to break the tedium of the grind. Think like the way Guild Wars 2 or Diablo 4 have randomized events for experience and possible loot.

I would like to see active events that everyone can join and participate in that pop up randomly throughout zones to break the tedium of the grind. Think like the way Guild Wars 2 or Diablo 4 have randomized events for experience and possible loot.

This would be awesome. Also I played an indie MMORPG called Gloria Victis that had a really well made world events system.

I remember these moments from the good old "Warhammer Online" where you stumbled into such an event by chance and took part straight away.
When everything was done, you were happy, bagged your share of the loot & went on your way.

So if possible, also here in Embers Adrift. Perhaps via a later expansion or something similar. We'll see.

Oh, of course: "Fishing" voted.

Would housing also cover "guild houses"? I assume you left it more generic like that so it would. I would really love to have player housing but guilds also need a way for members to collaborate more effectively. That's a foundational thing that would underscore the "Group PvE" mission.
I've added Guild Houses as its own option because it is probably much easier to implement.
Also adding Guild Banks as a separate option. Note that they are totally independent of each other.

Last edited:
please add multiple choices - like 3 or somth - it's so hard to decide with only one, but for priority
- trading/crafting, crafts sell to npc
- additional quests, story, raids? (10/12ppl?)
- mounts? for some faster travel
- pets for companion, help in fight and maybe some loot collection - extra actions can be done after some quest, etc
- balance for alchemy (reduce T2 costs, etc)

Ahirun - I can't edit the original poll items - but consider the poll item as additional subclasses at some level from 20 to 50
Kremator - Trading system was your poll choice - I added **Additional Quests** as your extra choice because it was your first

Last edited:
Since people are adding things that were not listed that might appeal to players here is my suggestion, Traveling merchant caravans that travel from one end of the zone to the other. If you see them they will stop while you interact with them to buy or sell items but once you close out the window they start moving again. Each zone has one merchant caravan and just to make it interesting players can take a quest to protect the caravan as it travels from point A to point B from Exile raids. Exiles will attack the caravan at random points and if all protectors are killed the caravan will despawn for an hour before reappearing at point A to try to make the trip again. Note: The Exiles will only attack the caravan if the quest has been started other than that it will move back and forth traveling the roads from point A to point B. Perhaps a nice quest reward would be 10 alchemical potions to increase traveling speed by 30%. Just an idea for you guys to ponder.

1st - I would love more subclass options at level 6, I'm an altiholic and there is no recovery program for my kind -- as an optional bonus I would love the ability to switch subclasses without having to restart from scratch if you wanted to change back.
2nd - i would love is some form of end game to look forward to -- be it raids or world bosses or super dungeons, something that can bring guilds and outside players together.
3rd -- an Auction house. I love planning out my characters progression via new gear. Knowing a super good chest piece becomes available at X level is exciting and allows me to start farming gold beforehand so i'll be able to ding into the gear. As it stands now I have no clue what armor and weapons are in the game or how to get any of what is already implemented so I have to hope to fall assbackwards into gear to get an upgrade.

Back