What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Launcher not working?

chaba5749

When I open the launcher, and press Launch, it seems as though it's loading but then the Launch button just comes back for me to press again. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm not sure how to do that. It worked from both my PC and Laptop the first time I logged in but the next time I tried on both it says "Running..." then "Please Wait..." then the Launch button comes back up.

I'm not sure how to do that. It worked from both my PC and Laptop the first time I logged in but the next time I tried on both it says "Running..." then "Please Wait..." then the Launch button comes back up.
If you right click the shortcut to the launcher, you can pick "Properties" to see the following window:

You'll click on the Compatibility tab and then select the check next to "Run this as an Administrator" then click on Ok at the bottom.
Try launching the launcher once more after doing this.

Back