What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

LIVE January 17th; what's new?

I see what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of having the percents sandwiched between the current and target levels. But let's try out my tick highlighting next week and see if that makes things a bit more intuitive and if not we can continue iterating!
Don't you think about showing 0,01%? It might be more clear and everyone would see they own progress. You can always notice +0,01% but the same addition on any bar will be unavailable to see

Don't you think about showing 0,01%? It might be more clear and everyone would see they own progress. You can always notice +0,01% but the same addition on any bar will be unavailable to see
The red line essentially shows this in graphic form. We typically avoid raw numbers like this as it tends to promote players focusing too hard on the numbers.

Back