What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Bought Game but Only Free Trial Access?

Plustark

Hi,
Just bought the game for $39.99 (with Nathan Napalm's link) but it says I only have free trial access. Do I need the subscription to proceed past the starter areas? Am I missing something? I have enjoyed the game thus far and hope to continue. Thanks for the help.

Plustark

Hi,
Just bought the game for $39.99 (with Nathan Napalm's link) but it says I only have free trial access. Do I need the subscription to proceed past the starter areas? Am I missing something? I have enjoyed the game thus far and hope to continue. Thanks for the help.

Plustark
No, you do not need the subscription to go past the starter area.

You bought the game, you can play one character as long as you like.

Welcome to the game :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Plustark
Did you get an account key in your email? You may have to add that to your account under the "Activate a Key" field in your account.

Back