What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Beta

digo

Hi all, just hoping for some quick help so i can try the Beta. I have my account set up, have my user name ETC. But the server won't let me log in. I know what my account info is, it just won't go through and i'm not finding a way to reset my password/account info

Hi all, just hoping for some quick help so i can try the Beta. I have my account set up, have my user name ETC. But the server won't let me log in. I know what my account info is, it just won't go through and i'm not finding a way to reset my password/account info
Did you get this resolved? Your username & password are the same one used here on the forums.

Did you try "run as Administrator"? I had to select that to get past the launcher.

Back