Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. E

QA April 5th, 2024

All sound like good ideas! another random idea... is scaling world and mob levels. All can play together etc.. end game starts at 50 or 30 with paragon points etc... So many good ideas and suggestions, I have faith!
  2. E

QA April 5th, 2024

More to do, more engaging combat, more endgame.. maybe just look to expand the Gel? Trying to level at the moment in Redshore solo ( 26-27 ) when 14 people on. I last 15min before I get bored and log. Making that all somehow more interesting over all might affect the entire game. With the new...
  3. E

where is everyone

14 people on when I try to play, grind from 26-27 and knowing there is more to go solo has killed it for me :( Want to play.. but I get so bored and log :(
  4. E

Just a suggestion - Incursions etc

Remember this being a thing in ashersons call 2, everynow and they you find a mob that glowed. Killed it and you got a quest to kill 10 of the things you allrdy killing. Just helping mix it up a bit. Another thought, chest that randomly spawns thats surrounded by 4-5 mobs of the same kind in...
  5. E

QA April 5th, 2024

Not that I have gotten to 50, but I heard that 49-50 does take some time etc. So with the squish and the same exp need to get to 30 as 50, wont the 29 to 30 for example feel like it takes forever?
  6. E

QA April 5th, 2024

Not a bad idea at all! Then only thing left really is end game content and other touches etc Awesome thinking!
  7. E

Friend code

Thank you! No longer needed :) Huge thanks!
  8. E

Friend code

or planed sale day :) ?
  9. E

Friend code

First, thanks for your time! Doing the trial of the game and its not bad, want to go a bit further then the trial , however the 73.10 AUD price tag is a bit more than I can currently afford. Just wondering if anyone had a spare friend code etc? Thank you
Back