What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Friend code

Enesis

First, thanks for your time!

Doing the trial of the game and its not bad, want to go a bit further then the trial , however the 73.10 AUD price tag is a bit more than I can currently afford.

Just wondering if anyone had a spare friend code etc?

Thank you

I can't speak on behalf of the team, but since they just launched the free trial in combination with the option to play the game without a subscription, I highly doubt there will be a sale anytime soon.

To be honest, I was also hesitant at first - do I really want to spend almost 50 euros?

But in the end I said to myself:
Screw it, the game is good and the developers are giving us a really fair deal (free trial, no mandatory subscription).

They have to make a living from something - and believe me:
They certainly won't get rich from it.

If you like the game and can afford it in principle, then buy it and support a small indie studio that, in my opinion, has done an excellent job considering the limited resources.

I enjoyed the trial so far, but it's just not in my budget atm. I'm patient. I can wait for a sale or for it to be in my budget later down the road =)

Heya @Enesis and @sentrasia - Thank you very much for playing our game and enjoying it enough to consider buying it!
We do not have a planned sale for now, but we do have content creators offering Free Copies sometimes. Keep an eye out for those opportunities.

As for the pricing, we are very sorry about the taxes rates of your country. Our base price is 40$, anything else goes to your governement. There is unfortunately nothing we can do, as a tiny indie studio.

Back