Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. S

Reagent Drops

Thanks Alice for a thorough but ever growing list. :) I'd like to add that Bears drop Medicine too.
  2. S

Outfitter (Jewelry Related)

Thanks! :)
  3. S

Outfitter (Jewelry Related)

Now I'm confused. Not an unusual situation. As of Beta release, all the earrings I've made for adventurer levels 0 - 19 had no stats. I thought it was a crafting bug. Now I see the stuff you've made, this weekend, for higher than level 20 do have stats. Did I just miss something in the most...
  4. S

BETA TEST March 16th; what's new?

Fortunately I can do that! Does this weekend fire off Friday, Mar. 18, at Noon CDT?
  5. S

Oh, and /thanks for all the Bug Fixes/Improvements. Much appreciated.
  6. S

An Emote that was not in the list and one I believe would be very appropriate is /thank
  7. S

Weaponsmith (Range Weapons Related)

Short bows have a more limited max distance than a long bow. The long bow has a minimum distant limit and the short bow does not, meaning that you can use a short box at melee distance. Try pulling with a cross-bow. :cool:
  8. S

Still experiencing 0 (zero) counts when processing and crafting.

Sounds great. We really appreciate the hard work you guys put in to make the game fun and playable. I love having early access and watching the game grow. :)
  9. S

Still experiencing 0 (zero) counts when processing and crafting.

It seems random but I'm still experiencing having a material in my pack with a count of 0. The real issue is that if I have a stack of n raw or processed materials I often get back n-1 processed mats or items after processing or crafting and a remainder of 0 initial materials. I can move that 0...
  10. S

BETA TEST March 9th; what's new?

Yea!! Thanks so much. Now I need to get my SUP to level 8 to be able to use Thick Bandages. :cool:
  11. S

BETA TEST March 9th; what's new?

KUDOS!! Thank you guys for all the hard work. It's much appreciated, Suntali aka Kindness/Feather/Faithful
  12. S

Defender's Armor Durability

Thanks Adric. I was shocked after playing in a group with my Defender when I noticed that my crafted shield, as well as other pieces, was in danger of being broken. I ran to the repair shop as quickly as I could.
  13. S

Ranged DPS

I craft Kunai for my Defender. Pulling as a Defender gives me initial agro and makes it easier to position and control the mob, unless some ranged dps get an itchy trigger finger and fires away early .... grrrrrrr! I pull a lot as a Striker too. I can stand off farther when equipping a long...
  14. S

Status after 30 minutes in - Various Toons

Fair enough. As always, thanks for the quick response Undone. I appreciate the complexity of the task and also for keeping us informed. If working around limited bank slots is my greatest concern this weekend, I'm blessed! :cool:
  15. S

Status after 30 minutes in - Various Toons

This evening I primarily leveled my DEF that has Hunting (initially) and Outfitter as the second profession. I played well past the 10 pm PST stop time. I was able to level my character to 6 + 25%, with Hunting skill at level 7 + 50%, and Outfitter skill to 2 + 25%. There seemed to be a lot of...
  16. S

List of current /Commands in game

It's not a slash command. It's keybound to r. I'm assuming for reply. I still cannot get used to it. I type /r and nothing happens, then I cannot simply type r without moving or taking the focus from chat. Clumsy.
  17. S

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

You can Tab target (my usual mechanic/technique), click to target (not as reliable in my experience), and I believe, but have not used or investigated, there is hot key targeting. There's a caveat though. You can have a mob targeted but you're not in combat until you switch to combat stance or...
  18. S

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Abbi, as much as I enjoy group play I mostly solo. I've played EA for about 3 weeks now and look forward to every test period. Currently the game allows you to create 3 characters. This seems well thought out because there are 3 of what I call Classes to choose from at character creation. Each...
  19. S

Introduce yourself

Nickname: Lal IRL Location: Pacific NW USA First language: English year of birth: NA How did you ended on this forum?: Looking for bug reporting/Feedback Forum What interest you most about Embers Adrift?: It's new and I like getting into a game early on in its development. Kids? Nope...
Back