What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Still experiencing 0 (zero) counts when processing and crafting.

Suntali

It seems random but I'm still experiencing having a material in my pack with a count of 0. The real issue is that if I have a stack of n raw or processed materials I often get back n-1 processed mats or items after processing or crafting and a remainder of 0 initial materials. I can move that 0 count item to the bank or around in my pack. A suggestion was to relog and the issue would resolve itself. I chose to simply discard the 0 count item to save relog time. In a discussion with Silvermoon it was suggested that this problem may only occur when processing or crafting from stacks of 10, 20, 30, etc counts. I was tired and didn't pay that close attention to what the original stack count was. I will in the future if it happens again on Wednesday. Another thing I had not thought to try was to leave the 0 count item in my pack and go out and harvest to see what would happen to the stack that started at 0. Sorry I can't provide a more detailed account. It was a long weekend, minus the hour for Daylight Saving Time, and I was tired. Still am. :)

It seems random but I'm still experiencing having a material in my pack with a count of 0. The real issue is that if I have a stack of n raw or processed materials I often get back n-1 processed mats or items after processing or crafting and a remainder of 0 initial materials. I can move that 0 count item to the bank or around in my pack. A suggestion was to relog and the issue would resolve itself. I chose to simply discard the 0 count item to save relog time. In a discussion with Silvermoon it was suggested that this problem may only occur when processing or crafting from stacks of 10, 20, 30, etc counts. I was tired and didn't pay that close attention to what the original stack count was. I will in the future if it happens again on Wednesday. Another thing I had not thought to try was to leave the 0 count item in my pack and go out and harvest to see what would happen to the stack that started at 0. Sorry I can't provide a more detailed account. It was a long weekend, minus the hour for Daylight Saving Time, and I was tired. Still am. :)
The whole process of how we modify counts of items in your bag is changing to keep things more in sync with the server. Should have this in for Wednesday.

Sounds great. We really appreciate the hard work you guys put in to make the game fun and playable. I love having early access and watching the game grow. :)

Back