Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Cedrych Skye

Map of Newhaven

They could make the chests require keys dropped from a nearby mob. That would have helped to stop the chest farming somewhat.
  2. Cedrych Skye

Map of Newhaven

Only suggestion would be to add level ranges to areas. Looks good otherwise.
  3. Cedrych Skye

Magda Grey questline lost - no warning

If you steal the Cartographer's coinpurse, he doesn't give you his quest either. Some choices have consequences. I like it.
  4. Cedrych Skye

A look at our current stats.

Doesn't include the +healing stat.
  5. Cedrych Skye

Exiled Woodman's note

Definitely save quest items for later, just in case. This one, you might find someone in Ravenrock that would be interested in it.
  6. Cedrych Skye

Overworld named mobs at launch

Would it be possible to mark these named quest mobs with a symbol on their nameplate so people know they're not going to drop rare loot?
  7. Cedrych Skye

Overworld named mobs at launch

I believe Undone has said the spawn system is dynamic and some of the named have placeholders that can spawn in several places. So it might not be feasible for a single group to camp and maintain a stranglehold on a single named enemy.
  8. Cedrych Skye

Quest log lacking information...

Each quest should list who gave the quest, what zone they're in, and should have an option to abandon or reset the current step of the quest.
  9. Cedrych Skye

BETA TEST August 3rd; what's new?

That's a HUGE difference.
  10. Cedrych Skye

BETA TEST July 27th; what's new?

Woot!
  11. Cedrych Skye

Community feedback - Naming places

I mentioned this in the discord server, but not knowing a lot of the lore or other plans for the zones, questlines, etc... it's really difficult to come up with names that actually fit the lore. Unless you're planning on taking some inspiration from the names suggested and incorporate them into...
  12. Cedrych Skye

Player Created Quest Spoilers and Maps

Some of the maps can't be fully revealed yet. Dungeons don't have maps, so it would have to be player created. I imagine someone will datamine the zones and create maps from them at some point if the game gets popular enough.
  13. Cedrych Skye

BETA TEST April 13th; what's new?

Was the rate at which you acquire plants increased to match what you got as plants and seeds prior to the removal of seeds from the drop table?
  14. Cedrych Skye

Weaponsmithing?

No, you don't need any gathering professions if you rely on others to supply refined materials for weaponsmithing. You can pick up a crafting tradeskill at the third ember ring. The second ember ring has the gathering tradeskills.
  15. Cedrych Skye

Quantity of materials required not shown w/o materials present

I dipped into a crafting class today, but was disappointed I couldn't see how many Threads I would need to craft some of the Leather armor unless I already had Threads in my inventory. If you're trying to buy some threads off someone else in order to craft some gear, you can't know how many you...
Back