What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Player Created Quest Spoilers and Maps

Rlm962

Now that the NDA is lifted, are there any Player Created Sites that share 'Player made Maps' (like EQAtlas did, back in the day) and/or Player created Quest Info sites?

Thanks

No quests in game yet. I don't know of any sites showing maps. A Bit premature for that considering they are still changing things weekly.

Some of the maps can't be fully revealed yet. Dungeons don't have maps, so it would have to be player created. I imagine someone will datamine the zones and create maps from them at some point if the game gets popular enough.

I'd love to see some hand drawn dungeon maps. There's something oddly satisfying about those old school Everquest player-made maps. I don't think I have the talent or the patience to make one myself though.

najena_atlas.jpg

There use to be player made maps of the ingame dungeons. But since they get moved / not finalized, people stopped mapping them. Check forums achieves.

There use to be player made maps of the ingame dungeons. But since they get moved / not finalized, people stopped mapping them. Check forums achieves.
That's something I'd be very interested in seeing, but I assume the archives are from the alpha forums? As a beta purchaser, I suppose I don't have access to any of that.

I'm working on a map for the CV dungeon in South Newhaven. It's a handmade map based on exploring so not 100% accurate.
@Devs: Is it ok to post that, or do you want such maps to wait until release?

I'm working on a map for the CV dungeon in South Newhaven. It's a handmade map based on exploring so not 100% accurate.
@Devs: Is it ok to post that, or do you want such maps to wait until release?

For sure! You can share them as you wish.

Back