Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. CWB

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

-Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift- I love MMORPGs especially old school styled ones. -Write down your 3 favorite things about Embers Adrift- 1. Classic styled MMORPG. 2. Great world design with excellent dungeon design. 3. An actual dark night time instead of like other...
  2. CWB

Armor

Nobody but you said anything about being able to "faceroll" mobs lol, you are intentionally going to extremes to try and cover for a horrible system aka armor weight in its current form. Even if the armor weight system was made less restrictive, the game is still old school tough and will keep...
  3. CWB

Armor

Want a clown suit to match your personality?
  4. CWB

Armor

I think you are confusing "interesting" with frustrating and very restrictive hehe.
  5. CWB

Armor

"This thread is a year old, nice necro." Pointless hypocritical point. And you necro'd the necro, and Im necroing you necroing the necro, who cares?? Something so minor is not worth getting triggered over especially when you replied to his necro in the first place... And he is right, the armor...
  6. CWB

November 3rd; what's new?

@Undone Great work, cant wait for being able to make separate filtered chat windows!
  7. CWB

Random thoughts

As I mentioned according to the blacksmith player I talked to in game who did all the math, even a knight class(main tank, heaviest armor weight class) would still need to be level 43 before they could wear a full set of armor...which is crazy.
  8. CWB

Random thoughts

That is a nice bonus when compared to other classes but as I said when the overall system is THAT restrictive, its not that impressive at all because tanks still struggle to wear plate just as everyone else struggles to wear anything but cloth. I constantly see players running around with a...
  9. CWB

Random thoughts

Again, not asking for a full set of plate at lvl 1....... More armor weight capacity for tanks really at this point at the very least, which currently is extremely limiting. Tanks are trained and used to wearing full armor, it should be a second skin to them especially once they pick their...
  10. CWB

Random thoughts

@Undone *It sounds like you are getting hung up on the fact that you can't fill all/most of your slots without incurring a penalty?* Yes, because having to level to 30 just to wear a full set of tier one armor that in no way shape or form should weigh as much as higher end heaver plate makes...
  11. CWB

Random thoughts

Yes the problem still is having to level all the way to 30, just to wear basic tier one plate(or anything else). But also as I have explained before, not all armor should be the same they can vastly differ in thickness, quality, etc. A tier one plate set of armor shouldnt be super thick and...
  12. CWB

Random thoughts

So I have to level to 30, just to wear a tier ONE suit of armor? o_O..... That does not seem restrictive or punishing to you on any level the need to level all the way to 30 when the level cap is only 50, on a tank class, JUST to wear the basic metal armor set??!?
  13. CWB

Random thoughts

Even once a player becomes a knight, you are still extremely restricted on how much armor you can wear. Its just a very restrictive and punishing system. There is no other way to say it without being honest. Hell at least give the lvl 6 tank classes enough armor weight to wear a copper chest...
  14. CWB

Random thoughts

Very true games many times dont reflect real life. Its just that the armor weight system seems very punishing right now and does not make much sense to me is all. The other things with the torches are just basic logic really. Either way keep up the good work on this little gem of a game, love...
  15. CWB

Random thoughts

I really like the changes to crafting!
  16. CWB

Random thoughts

This, sounds >>awesome<< cant wait!
  17. CWB

Random thoughts

This X 100. We cant even wear a full set of leather armor, that basically our grandma could wear. And evidently the basic copper plate armor, is an inch think or some thing with how insanely heavy it is. The thing the devs dont seem to understand or worse choose not to understand, is that not...
  18. CWB

October 12th; what's new?

@Undone Excellent job, keep up the good work!!
  19. CWB

October 12th; what's new?

More good updates nice work, cant wait for launch and to explore the new city!
  20. CWB

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." "Let...

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of...
Back