Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

CWB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
    "The best road to progress is freedom's road."
    John F. Kennedy
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
    "In war the only sure defense is offense, and the efficiency of the offense depends on the warlike souls of those conducting it."
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week."
    George S. Patton
    "And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot."
    As stated in the Bible but originally from The Code of Hammurabi Babylonian law code of ancient Iraq, formerly Mesopotamia, dating back to about 1772 BC.
    "Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."
    Samuel Johnson
    "Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed, for if you merely offend them they take vengeance, but if you injure them greatly they are unable to retaliate, so that the injury done to a man ought to be such that vengeance cannot be feared."
    Niccolo Machiavelli
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
    Genghis Khan
    “Revenge is a much more punctual paymaster than gratitude”
    Charles Caleb Colton
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back