Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. J

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Alright, I am still not sure I follow (no pun)about the camera, but that's very unfortunate :/ The fog - although the use of that word might be different for you and I; I think of fog as in literal fog..atmospheric, as you might get in lovely England very often early in a morning and which may...
  2. J

Ya, the camera 'delay' might be in part lower frames. I'll play with it some more in dungeons where things perform better. Concerning the camera controls for panning, I do appreciate you jumping on Warcraft and testing. You see what I mean right? You can appreciate how it's weird that one...
  3. J

aye, and I notice the tooltip specifically mentions "..at night" strange to lock out the feature during 'day' times I'd actually quite like to tone down (or well technically up) the gamma during the day times as well, maybe reduce some of the washed out look
  4. J

Player vision height disparity - first person/third person BUG Or?

This is myself standing way too tall and impressive. Note I tower over the lady And here is me in first person doing my best Tom Cruise impression (during the Nicole Kidman years) Presumably the idea is I am viewing the world through my eyes, therefore I should be looking down at the top of...
  5. J

I am fully deferring to your knowledge on this which is clear- and I appreciate I might be approaching the shadow in a somewhat simplistic way. From a player perspective though quality of shadow does seem to transition clearly. Rather what wee see happens is the further ones are lower quality -...
  6. J

Great response, much appreciated and obliged I have found - and feel a little less critical of it as moving about some other parts of the landscape it's definitely not as bad as originally thought It is unfortunate that FSR1 is all that is available in Unity, as running 75% resolution scale is...
  7. J

It feels like this has to do with culling - meaning the management of geometry render and draw that's 'behind' what you can actually see. Normally things the user would not see (a tree behind a mountain) should be either not rendered, or have an extremely short draw distance Also that when you...
  8. J

Bug Simple camera panning fix ; whether for OCD or immersion - kindly consider for next patch

Camera behavior Third person Left click and move mouse = pans the camera with your character being the focal point [Correct] Right click and move mouse= turns your character [Correct] First person Left click and move mouse = turns your character [ Not correct - it should be the same as third...
  9. J

Night needs to be adjusted

I am entirely sympathetic to being in a position where you mostly enjoy something though find one or two things that is not quite to your liking. And then you think ' sure, alright, let me look elsewhere - there's something out there for me' After enough times of doing this and not succeeding...
  10. J

Hello good day Any performance guides or similar? Searching "FPS" on forums is not often a lucrative venture Or maybe some quick tips on what things cause most impact At new starter zone in area, I'm getting around 35 frames on 3440X1440 with 1080Ti and Ryzen 5 7600x The CPU use % is low at...
Back