Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Meladry

Feedback Alchemy 1 & 2 Need Separate Cooldowns (Please)

I've said this in various places, but figured it warranted its own thread. I'll preface all this by saying I really love the concept of the Alchemy system, both in terms of lore and gameplay. It's unique, feels powerful for the most part, and fits both fun and lore. Just needs a little...
  2. Meladry

Feedback A Solution to the Grouping Issue

Thought I'd resurface this topic in a new thread since it seems a nice fix to the grouping issue, which is currently chief in driving players away. TL;DR: an inverse GEL system will encourage grouping, better aligning with the game's vision. The Problem: Not enough incentive for grouping = not...
  3. Meladry

PENDING Small Typo: Crafted Item

Tiny typo - "Popular" instead of "Poplar" smoked food. Thanks all!
  4. Meladry

Feedback Ability Books Should Be NoTrade

Hey all, just some feedback on Ability books being soulbound. They really should be NoTrade - here's an example of why. We found this one while adventuring, completely by chance. Weren't farming for it, and we didn't have a Supporter in the group. Now I've picked it up on my tank, and I can't...
  5. Meladry

FIXED AC in Portrait Doesn't Match Inventory

Hey y'all! Bug report :) Seeing a 1% difference between the portrait and the inventory AC %. See attached screenshots for reference. The math works out to be correct for the portrait, but not the inventory. It's just off by 1%.
  6. Meladry

Feedback Overall Narrative Feedback - A Tiny Shoutout and Note of Thanks :)

Hi team :) Just wanted to drop a note in here and say how much I'm enjoying the narrative - and to point out how clean it is compared to even some AAA titles out there. Including a certain game from Ubisoft that just released and is full of typos, grammatical errors, misspellings, and just very...
  7. Meladry

Feedback XP Should Not Be Scaled Entirely on Color

Okay, last one for the day XD I posted this in a related thread but figured a separate one would be more relevant: The number of chevrons really should be a multiplier for XP as well as color, however small is appropriate. We should not get the same amount of XP for a single as a double or...
  8. Meladry

Feedback EVs Despawning with Party Members Inside...Needs Improvement

Okay...so. This is possibly the most frustrating thing I've encountered so far (aside from the pathing issue). I just got locked out of the Torchbug Tunnels EV because my party member went in before me, and before I could go in, the EV despawned due to the arrival of daytime. As it no longer...
  9. Meladry

Feedback Suggestion: End Goal for Dungeons

Hi all! Quick suggestion: add an "end" boss or chest in dungeons, EVs, etc. Some sort of end goal to look forward to, to work toward. Right now it's just a grind - which is fun, but I can grind anywhere. And everywhere feels like a grind. I would love for dungeons and even EVs to be more than...
Back