What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Ability Books Should Be NoTrade

is this feedback?

Meladry

Hey all, just some feedback on Ability books being soulbound. They really should be NoTrade - here's an example of why. We found this one while adventuring, completely by chance. Weren't farming for it, and we didn't have a Supporter in the group. Now I've picked it up on my tank, and I can't sell it to a vendor, give it to a friend, or even give it to a Supporter alt. It's completely and utterly worthless, yet it's something you'd grind for if it were applicable to your class. I understand not wanting to make it tradable - but soulbound? That means it's 100% worthless if I find it by chance.1704135803012.png

Seconded. With soulbound drops, we can be awarded loot that can only be destroyed.

Now that a "not tradeable" option exists, can the soulbound property be replaced with it?

Back