Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. A

Clicking on loot/targeting

In general, not anything specific. The detection box was way too small for looting and clicking npcs.
  2. A

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Can it be added to show more indepthly about character roles? When choosing a role in game is showed a list of each ability in tiny writing for each role. I tried to look this up but it’s not on the website and I couldn’t find a screenshot since the game isn’t released yet. I just wanted to...
  3. A

No, I’m in Atlanta GA. I’m on a mac but my husband has a new gaming pc and he had the same issue. Connection is fine on other games too. I wasn’t lag. It was difficult to pickup the loot as in the range for how exact you had to be when clicking. I’d have to click several times and then stand...
  4. A

Overall Game Feedback

We did find that when my husband was farther away using the system to locate group members didn’t work anymore and phased out. We weren’t very far away and in the same zone. Maybe increase the range at least?
  5. A

Harvesting Bug?

Corpse disappeared and no one else looted it. Not sure if that’s a bug. Also, Why not have it stay on corpse and the winner of the roll could only loot it? Imagine being excited you win an item and someone else just ninja loots it bc your bags are full.
  6. A

Overall Game Feedback

Thanks so much for taking the time to appeal to oldschool gamers. I’m a huge Everquest Online Adventures fan. It was the PlayStation EQ version. I believe that the old school mmo gaming crowd is looking for the same type of fun those games had that don’t exist in modern mmos. That aside, there...
  7. A

Very difficult to click on loot, sometimes I have to stand there for up to 10 seconds clicking on the corpse in just the right way to get the loot. 10 seconds doesn’t sound long but this is something we should just be able to easily click on and loot. Takes up a lot of time that could be spent...
  8. A

Feedback Gaming Experience

I agree about the map. I would also like to have an actual compass on the interface so I know which direction I’m running. There is a compass for when you need to find your body or a group member. But if the group member is out of range you can’t click on them to get a compass to them. I would...
  9. A

Harvesting Bug?

Just wanted to add… didn’t want to make a whole thread for it but bag related… when my bags are full and I win a roll, the item doesn’t go anywhere. It says it went to me but no item. Disappears
  10. A

FPS so low it's unplayable

Thanks I’ll try it
  11. A

FPS so low it's unplayable

I have to agree. Game is so laggy, it’s unplayable. I have a 5k MAC and my husband has a gaming pc we just purchased last year and while mine is more laggy than his… both struggle. We are still trying to play it through the lag.
Back