Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. OTG DJ

Embers Weapons Comparison Chart

Hey all. Back when the game started someone made a spreadsheet that I found the link for and it included most all of the early game weapons laid out in a sortable chart that I could sort as I wished to see which weapon was best for me. That was not kept up and over time became less useful. I...
  2. OTG DJ

Which toon should I activate?

So I am now able to play without a subscription. Thank you very much, I play too sporadically now to justify it to myself. But I have to choose. When I played from Beta and during live I got a Marshall to 17, a Duelist to 17 and a Berserker to 19. As I am still likely to play very sporadically...
  3. OTG DJ

Lore and Roleplay

I am trying to work within the games lore and consider ways to roleplay, and it seems we have 2 main venues open. Classic text based roleplay in which we can come up with short stories on events and happenings in game. Maybe a subforum for related stories, with each author having thread...
Back