Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Enesis's latest activity

• E
    Thank you for your replies to my post so far. This is an incredibly difficult problem to solve. The devs can't just make players...
  • E
    My Marshal is currently level 37. I've been playing the game a lot lately (at least 40 hours last week). I play US East coast times...
  • E
    Enesis replied to the thread QA April 5th, 2024.
    All sound like good ideas! another random idea... is scaling world and mob levels. All can play together etc.. end game starts at 50 or...
  • E
    Enesis reacted to North's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Love this. I for one want MORE players to come and enjoy this game without feeling like they missed the boat. Flame me, but I think...
  • E
    Enesis reacted to Hellburner's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    I am going to offer a different solution, Its not that there is not Content, it is that it is congested into limited areas and competes...
  • E
    Enesis reacted to Elloa's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Hi @Enesis whilst you are completely correct, the game need more content (and we are currently working on more content), content take...
  • E
    More to do, more engaging combat, more endgame.. maybe just look to expand the Gel? Trying to level at the moment in Redshore solo (...
  • E
    Enesis replied to the thread where is everyone.
    14 people on when I try to play, grind from 26-27 and knowing there is more to go solo has killed it for me :( Want to play.. but I get...
  • E
    Remember this being a thing in ashersons call 2, everynow and they you find a mob that glowed. Killed it and you got a quest to kill 10...
  • E
    Not that I have gotten to 50, but I heard that 49-50 does take some time etc. So with the squish and the same exp need to get to 30 as...
  • E
    Enesis reacted to Undone's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Lowering the GEL value kind of diminishes the effectiveness of this change. The net benefit here is that everyone is closer together in...
  • E
    Enesis reacted to Yarpen Zig's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Is there any chance you could provide us with the level ranges of the zones after this change? Without level pots it would be hard to...
  • E
    Enesis reacted to Undone's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Characters have been migrated from live to QA as of April 4rd at midnight Central US time. Banners and torches near the Proving...
  • E
    Not a bad idea at all! Then only thing left really is end game content and other touches etc Awesome thinking!
  • E
    Enesis reacted to chimman's post in the thread where is everyone with Like Like.
    i saw maybe 2 people in the starting zone.. how can you expect someone to pay monthly if the game is so lonely
Back