What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Striker Skill: Sharpen Edge

MrDDT

I like the skill that it's a buff that works for x amount of time and x amount of uses.
I feel like the duration you have it is great.
One of the issues I have is that it can only be done while standing AND out of combat mode. Why not allow it from the sitting position?
Another issue I have is that it takes 5s to cast/do/use this buff. Can we make it less? It just feels bad.
Another issue I have is that while doing this action, you gain 0 STA back. This causes a lot of issues with the group because while others are sitting to regen STA, not only do I have to stand there for 5s getting STA, but I'm the DPS so meant to be one of the main pullers for the group and I can't because I have to stand still for 5s and I have way way less STA than others.

Can we change it to being able to used while sitting also, 1s cast timer, and get STA while using it?

I don't feel like any of these break the use of the buff, or even make it more powerful, just removes the annoying factor to it.

Back