What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

So you need to change a profession......

Mynno

It took me awhile to figure this out so I am posting a how to forget a profession and pick up a new one. This is for those of you who maybe picked up a profession when you first created your character and now want to change it to something else.

Steps

1. Click the skills icon at the top right of the screen. It should be the 4th from the left. Or just click J on your keyboard. This opens your professions and skills.

2. Click on the profession Icon you wish to forget. It should be one of the icons on the right side of this box. Over on the left side of the skill box right click in the picture of the skill.

3. Click Forget BASE ROLE.

4. A box will appear asking you if you are sure you wish to forget this profession. Click Yes.

You have now forgotten that profession and may choose another. This works for Combat, Harvesting and Crafting professions. Please remember though once you click Yes there is no going back you will lose all knowledge in that skill and will have to start your new skill at zero.

It took me awhile to figure this out so I am posting a how to forget a profession and pick up a new one. This is for those of you who maybe picked up a profession when you first created your character and now want to change it to something else.

Steps

1. Click the skills icon at the top right of the screen. It should be the 4th from the left. Or just click J on your keyboard. This opens your professions and skills.

2. Click on the profession Icon you wish to forget. It should be one of the icons on the right side of this box. Over on the left side of the skill box right click in the picture of the skill.

3. Click Forget BASE ROLE.

4. A box will appear asking you if you are sure you wish to forget this profession. Click Yes.

You have now forgotten that profession and may choose another. This works for Combat, Harvesting and Crafting professions. Please remember though once you click Yes there is no going back you will lose all knowledge in that skill and will have to start your new skill at zero.
Mate, life Saver!

Back