What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

So upset right now

Anarch

I'm not sure where to post this but if anything this could be used as a suggestion so I picked here.

I was very lucky to get the 2h sword from Stark in UC not even a week ago. My bad luck always over rules my good luck. Tonight after running solo loop in UC I ran to town to sell vendor trash. While selling I must have right clicked on a bronze greatsword that just so happens to look just like the Stark sword which made me equip it and sell my newly acquired treasured sword. I am so mad right now I can't even think of it's name. I ran back to town after realizing the mistake but my buyback list was cleared.

I know it's a long shot but if I could possibly get this item back some how I would greatly appreciate it.

In the very least this should not be so easy to happen. I know this has happened to me before but last time the items looked different so it was easy to notice. This time it was the same graphic.

Let me know if anything can be done please.

Dear @Anarch - I am very sorry that this happened to you
Unfortunately we can not do anything about this (restore your item), which is why we introduced the "buy back" feature.
I will see with the team, if the repurchasing time can be extended.

Be nice if we could lock items we do not want to accidently sell, seeing as that one click item equip will swap out items that are obviously not vendor trash.

Anarch, i am not sure what UC is as I am still new and learning the game. But I would be happy to make an imbued lvl 1-10 or 10-20 greatsword with weaponsmithing. I should have plenty of mats left over and if not it wont take me long to farm them. I have the Flux so no issue there. hit me up in game.

Ravinous lvl 15 Jugg

I appreciate the reply and got the answer I expected.

Buy back feature is great but I think equipment swap should just be turned off while interacting with a merchant. Kind of like when in combat stance you can't swap equipment it should be the same as selling to a merchant.

Like I said if the swords looked different I would have noticed but with my luck I had to do it with a same graphic sword.

Anarch, i am not sure what UC is as I am still new and learning the game. But I would be happy to make an imbued lvl 1-10 or 10-20 greatsword with weaponsmithing. I should have plenty of mats left over and if not it wont take me long to farm them. I have the Flux so no issue there. hit me up in game.

Ravinous lvl 15 Jugg
Thanks for the offer Rav. It's a level 25 sword that is better then any crafted sword for the level.

I have a level 30 sword in bank with same stats. Just have to level a couple more times to use it. Downside is that I was going to give it to a guildy that was with me when it dropped when I hit 30 but can't do that anymore.

Back