What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Skill book vendors - kindly change the "already learned" color from red to a brighter color & add a sorting mechanism

is this feedback?
Well in my age my baby blues are at the point where I often need glasses to read the description on examined items - that I can fix by putting on glasses.
Still there remains one minor and a major gripe I have with the skill book vendors:

Minor
Unfortunately I am also color impaired - that I cannot fix.
As a result picking up the disclaimer "already known" when browsing for recipes at the vendor is hard (mildly annoying bug since alot of games do this and adding a color blind mode never fixes anything - your options are for players to freely choose colors or not helping :p).

Major
Please add filters to the book lists (by crafting skill, by already learned, by lvl required - anything would help) - currently it is a rather tedious experienceg purchasing from one of the more "general" skill book vendors.

Back