What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

FIXED Reagents tooltip bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very small bug not sure if its meant to be this way but when I was level 7 hadn't unlocked my class yet went to unlock marshal but half way through I decided to do knight. When killing a deer Pheromones dropped and I wasn't sure if it was knight (still had the marshal quest at the time and have never been a knight but have played before so I was pretty sure it was for knight.)

Anyway if you look at the requirements it says just "6" then once I had gotten a class it said "6 Knight" it showed up like that for other class reagents too.

NoClass.pngClass.png

Very small bug not sure if its meant to be this way but when I was level 7 hadn't unlocked my class yet went to unlock marshal but half way through I decided to do knight. When killing a deer Pheromones dropped and I wasn't sure if it was knight (still had the marshal quest at the time and have never been a knight but have played before so I was pretty sure it was for knight.)

Anyway if you look at the requirements it says just "6" then once I had gotten a class it said "6 Knight" it showed up like that for other class reagents too.
Thanks for the report I'll take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back