What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Quest and Boss for new players

kinkanat

A friend and I are playing as tank and healer, we are trying to do all the quests we find but there are some very difficult ones or we don't know where to follow them.

My question is, can you put here the recommended missions or that it would be advisable not to miss because they give something interesting? Like pieces of equipment (really difficult to get) or weapons (even more difficult...) or something important.

Also, I've read that there are some Bosses around the world with placeholders that drop really good pieces of equipment, does anyone have a list of those bosses? or somewhere to look for them.

Thanks for your time, we are discovering this great game that I didn't expect to be so absolutely wonderful, it's almost perfect, they just need to improve the animations and put wizards at some point :D

And sorry for my bad english, im spanish.

One of the things the developers are keen to encourage is exploration; go everywhere, look everywhere, you might also find a rare chest with loot.

For those quests where you don't know where to go, yes in game plenty of people will give you tips or even the answer out right. However in my opinion the most enjoyment and satisfaction comes from working it out for yourself.

The other suggestion is to talk to every npc. They might not have a quest but in their chat will be clues to the lore and things in game.

A friend and I are playing as tank and healer, we are trying to do all the quests we find but there are some very difficult ones or we don't know where to follow them.

My question is, can you put here the recommended missions or that it would be advisable not to miss because they give something interesting? Like pieces of equipment (really difficult to get) or weapons (even more difficult...) or something important.

Also, I've read that there are some Bosses around the world with placeholders that drop really good pieces of equipment, does anyone have a list of those bosses? or somewhere to look for them.

Thanks for your time, we are discovering this great game that I didn't expect to be so absolutely wonderful, it's almost perfect, they just need to improve the animations and put wizards at some point :D

And sorry for my bad english, im spanish.
I’m tempted to provide a list and order and likelihood you could accomplish it as a group of two, but like the other post said, the beauty really is in the exploration and discovery. In NHV there are a few alcoves, towers, and outposts with NPCs that you should definitely talk to…but don’t expect 30 quests per zone, it’s more like a handful of quests that have multiple parts; you won’t struggle too hard to find them all. Explore and enjoy, you’ll get there. If not, or if you get stuck, hit up world chat (use /gl or /w) - you’ll usually get the answers you’re looking for.

Welcome to the adventure! Enjoy each level, don’t rush to the end-game, the pace is intentionally a little slower and the fun is in grouping up and accomplishing goals at-level (or just running through dungeons for loot and XP).

One of the things the developers are keen to encourage is exploration; go everywhere, look everywhere, you might also find a rare chest with loot.

For those quests where you don't know where to go, yes in game plenty of people will give you tips or even the answer out right. However in my opinion the most enjoyment and satisfaction comes from working it out for yourself.

The other suggestion is to talk to every npc. They might not have a quest but in their chat will be clues to the lore and things in game.
I went back to the first outpost from the Bridge and started working my way back toward the wall to talk with folks and found some NPCs with quests. I also wandered along the wall to the East and found a dude with a small quest as well! This reminds me a lot of EQ. Just talk to people and find them. Glad there's a quest log for them, though.

Back