What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Please give an option to disable / hide the combat text box

• Thread starter Deleted member 32699
  • Start date
is this feedback?
D

Deleted member 32699

Personally, I don't care about combat text infos and would rather disable / hide the dedicated text box in order to reduce screen clutter.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to do that (at least I didn't find one).

People ingame suggested to hide the combat text box behind the regular chat box, but that only works if I set my chat box to 100% opacity - which I'd rather not.

It would be nice if there was an option to deactivate / hide the combat text box altogether.

I agree, it would be nice to be able to toggle that window off.

In the interim I converted the combat type to a chat type (showing Loot only) and dropped it on the right side under my bag.

Maybe that helps.

1709989562598.png

1709989829810.png

Last edited:
Yes, I have considered something similar:
Using the left chat box for local communication (say / yell) and the right one for global communication (zone / world / help), but that would only be a stopgap solution.

I would still prefer to have only one chat window.

Just like you can already add or remove additional tabs, there should be an option to remove or add the second chat / combat window.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the meantime, I have helped myself by converting the combat text box into a trade & loot box, i.e. the two main sources of spam.

Back