What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

OPEN WEEKEND JANUARY 2023 - Fri 27th to Sun 29th

0045 on 27th trial should be active according to post above, but it does not look like it is. Cannot log in.

Why is there no Russian channel in discord? Very inconvenient for those who do not get along with other languages!!!

Because we started with 3 international channels and see how it was going first (Ger, French, Spanish).
If we have a lot of demand for a Russian channel (or any other language), we certainly will add it, but no one in the team speaks Russian, so we will be moderating this with goggle translate! :)

Because we started with 3 international channels and see how it was going first (Ger, French, Spanish).
If we have a lot of demand for a Russian channel (or any other language), we certainly will add it, but no one in the team speaks Russian, so we will be moderating this with goggle translate! :)
Will there be other languages in the game?

Добрый день, ввожу логин и пароль в клиенте, пишет user not found. Подскажите как исправить?

I am unable to login to game it says 'invalid username or password' I can logon to the forums correctly as can be seen by this post :)

I am unable to login to game it says 'invalid username or password' I can logon to the forums correctly as can be seen by this post :)
Having same issue. Do we need to make a separate login somewhere? Did you solve this, Nemo?

EDIT: For anyone else that may have this issue, I reset my password and was able to log in in the game.

Last edited:
Having same issue. Do we need to make a separate login somewhere? Did you solve this, Nemo?

EDIT: For anyone else that may have this issue, I reset my password and was able to log in in the game.
Had to reset my password as well - everything ok after that

Tried changing password and did not work.

Edit: Changed it to a less complicated password and it let me in. Wonder if certain characters are not allowed?

Last edited:
Does it take awhile after registering before you can log in? I keep getting the "Invalid Username or Password" message.

Maybe i'll try later. Getting user not found too. Forums sign out/in no problem. Reset password. No luck yet.
I had the same issue:
1. If I used my user name and a fake password the message was : invalid user name or password'
2. If I used my real password the message was: Invalid user

I reset my password to the same password and I was able to log in.

(Might be a tech issue)

I had the same issue:
1. If I used my user name and a fake password the message was : invalid user name or password'
2. If I used my real password the message was: Invalid user

I reset my password to the same password and I was able to log in.

(Might be a tech issue)
done that a few times, still no joy.

Back