What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Named Monster List?

CPO Mendez

Does anyone have a list of locals for named monsters? Hunting NMs is my favorite past time in MMOs, and would love to get myself a checklist if you will. Maps, locations, spawn requirements, names, drops would be nice but not necessary. Any tips or help would be great! Thanks guys and gals.

Not saying you have a bad idea, but with the limited playerbase and limited named spawns I don't think folks are gonna give up too many secrets at this point. I could be wrong...

Some named monsters have multiple spawn locations. An FYI, most 2^ monsters have a chance to drop gear, and 3^ mobs are typically PH for named mobs.

For example:
A daisy toad = Daisy Cutter sword
A poppy toad = Poppy Smasher mace

Most dungeon rooms have a 3^ npc that is usually a PH for named monsters.

For outside zones there's usually a 2^ or 3^ npc that is a PH. Such as a 3^ boar is usually the PH for hoggit (4 spawn locations) and some 2^ deer can be PH for Queen of Harts (4 spawn locations) in North Reach.

In the Meadowlands there's usually a 3^ ember fly that's the PH for 3 or 4 different named monster depending on the location you're fighting at. Along the rivers have crocs usually a 3^ one is the PH for 3 different named crocs depending on the location you're fighting them as well.

Would swap Mathews and Thirimanne around, and slot Chandimal in at 6, but otherwise think Maximas XI seems the best.

Most likely tho we will see Kausal open the batting with Mahela/Mathews/Thirimanne at 4/5/6.

Back