What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Hot Fix June 6th

Undone

Codemaster
Stormhaven Studios
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed issues with basic repair kits always creating level 1 kits
  • Fixed typos in Grettina's dialogue
  • Fixed shield tooltips so that they once again show their threat bonuses
  • Fixed: prevent Darkwater mobs from going Ashen
  • Fixed "Flanking" augments will now show as "Positional"
  • When augmenting items the mouse remains in Augment mode until cancelled or the augment stack is depleted (similar to repair kits)
  • Reagent ability tooltips always show optional reagent in the requirements section
  • Improved the effectiveness of the +Health Regen stat while out of combat
  • Adjust drop rates of Rockscale Hides and allowing them to drop in Grimstone Canyon.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix. I have a question. It looks like every update makes me to download whole game or major part of it. Is it so? With not good bandwith it is a pain

Thanks for the fix. I have a question. It looks like every update makes me to download whole game or major part of it. Is it so? With not good bandwith it is a pain
Same here it looks like I am having a large update. But judging by the patch notes, it shouldn't be big at all.

I think @Undone has explained in the past that it's not possible to break some of the larger files into smaller ones. So an update that changes a large file, even by a small amount, requires the entire file to be downloaded again. Unfortunatley this is part of how Unity works.

I think @Undone has explained in the past that it's not possible to break some of the larger files into smaller ones. So an update that changes a large file, even by a small amount, requires the entire file to be downloaded again. Unfortunatley this is part of how Unity works.
This is sort of correct. I spent some time a few months back setting up the framework to break the file into smaller bits - but it unfortunately broke all audio sliders and caused other instabilities that wasn't worth the effort. We certainly want to revisit improving this in the future.

Back