What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Halloween Event

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
official screenshots (6).png

Welcome to our Halloween event
Thursday 27th of October to Thursday 3rd of November

We have put together a little celebration for Halloween to have fun together, enjoy some light gameplay, and spend some time together as a community.

What to expect?
  • Newhaven Valley and Newhaven are decorated for the occasion
  • Lore bits to discover
  • Seems that smugglers and exiles are wearing some strange masks for the occasion
  • 4 different cosmetic masks to hunt, collect, and exchange with other players
  • There are rumors about spider attacks outside their normal areas
  • Stream Marathon with 19 different content creators
  • Screenshot contest to win some silver!

COLLECT ALL TURNIP HEADS
Pumpkin is sooo High Fantasy! Let’s enjoy some Low Fantasy turnips (this is a joke btw)!
Hunt down smugglers, exiles, and other bad guys to collect turnip heads, a new cosmetic item. There are 4 different models to collect: Sad Turnip, Happy turnip, Angry Turnip and Default Turnip
They are pretty rare, so sharpen your blades and get ready for some killin’!

HALLOWEEN STREAMERS MARATHON
19 different streamers from the community, some well established, some starting up, are streaming and raiding each other to offer you quality entertainment during the whole weekend non stop!
We start right after the Weekly Community Show on my channel and end Sunday at midnight CDT (7am CEST) with LevelUpLarry. This is the occasion for the community to discover new streamers, for all viewers to hangout and chat together, and see guilds and communities mixing up!

You will find the schedule over here. Support the streamer in the spotlight!

Follow all those streamers! (click on the names)
Elloawendy , Stu_figures, CedrychSkye, Quantamedge, Alice_bluu
Feldonsgaming, ShadowSeroZoul, HighlyCaffeinatedCasper, Koopa, Chatwiththisname, XoZeal, MorrolanTV
EkyuEQ, Spazzinouthard, GreatGravee, AshBeyondGaming, GremiasV, Grimmkill, LevelupLarry

Note: I organized this event in a pretty short period of time, and I did my best to reach out to a maximum number of streamers that have been streaming Embers Adrift. If you have been accidentally “left out,” first accept my apologies, and second, contact me so I will be sure to include you next time I organize such an event.

Halloween Streamer Marathon.png

SCREENSHOTS CONTEST
Take your best screenshots during the event and be sure to post them on those forums in this thread.
There will be 3 winners. One selected by Stormhaven Studio, one selected by the Community, and one selected randomly. Everyone has a chance to win!
Check out this thread for more information

I hope everyone is going to have great fun during this weekend and beyond!

Back