What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Full range combat

Connall

Is this viable? I'd like to main a Warden but would like to fight primarily with my bow. Is that viable in the game, or will I be inefficient in combat?

If you can make your own arrows. I'm burning through a lot when grouping, but I'm still experimenting with it.

Is this viable? I'd like to main a Warden but would like to fight primarily with my bow. Is that viable in the game, or will I be inefficient in combat?
In a group situation this is perfectly viable with a short or long bow. While soloing however, you would likely have to use a short bow as keeping them outside of the minimum range of a longbow would prove challenging.

I find in groups I like using the bow when I can, that isn't always the case. This is mainly due to mob spacing in some areas and I aggro stuff that was not intended and piss off my healer and tank. But I love using my short bow out in the world on my Warden, I can even kite the mobs a bit before switching to melee, it takes practice and situational awareness OFC. But that is why I rolled a warden, I like the Ranger aspect of it, and Lay of the Land skill is so OP, being able to run faster and help your group run faster is such a great QoL ability.

Back