What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Embers Adrift for Dummies?

Breidr

Been playing for two days, and today I got a group together and we went and fought some bandits. It's been a long time since I've formed a group organically in the wild in any MMO, it was a blast! I hit level six and am ready to specialize, but I'm being stubborn about it. I want to do the cave quest before going into the city.
That said, I have a lot of catching up to do. Just like every game or MMO, there's Jargon, mechanics, and other things that aren't obvious. Heck just be reading the Beginner's Guide I learned about Ember Drifts and such. They sound so cool!

I'm mainly referring to some of the things I see in chat. basic LFG messages are easy enough to understand, but I also see things like "EV." Is there a list somewhere of what all this means? If not, would someone be so kind as to fill me in? I'm totally stoked to keep playing this game, there's a certain cozy nature to the group gameplay that I have totally been missing. I want more!

I don't think anyone has done a glossary but this may help:

or more broadly: https://embers-adrift.wiki/wiki/Main_Page

Plenty of info/beginer guides posted here already you just have to look for them. There's also like 6 different wikis made by people who don't play the game anymore lol. Marcus listed one another is beesofknowledge

I still need to do my first :D Only entered once to the bat EV in Northreach but was not able to do much

Back