What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

A thank you to the team

• Thread starter Deleted member 32699
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32699

The first time I heard about "Embers Adrift" (then still called "Saga of Lucimia") was in a stream by Elloa - that was a few years ago now.

Since then, I've been eyeing the game curiously from afar and although it piqued my interest, I've never tried it - until now.

Thank you...

...for thinking of us Mac users and offering a Mac client. I really appreciate it.
Although the performance could be better (I suspect the game hasn't been optimised for Apple Silicon / Metal), I've played much worse running Unity games (I assume the game engine is Unity).

...for the free trial.
I probably wouldn't have tried the game otherwise, as I usually don't like doing blind bargains.

...for all the hard work you have put and will continue to put into this project.
It's obvious that this is not a profit-oriented endeavour like many competing MMORPGs, but a labour of love.

You guys, gals and pals rock!

That's all.

It's been about a week since I started playing Embers Adrift.

At first I wasn't sure if it's the right game for me - while I really liked some of its aspects, others seemed too frustrating or unpolished.
More than once I thought about buying the game - only to do a backward flip a short time later with a strong urge to uninstall it.
A rollercoaster of conflicting emotions.

Despite everything, I kept playing - and the longer I played, the more the game grew on me.

And now I'm a proud owner and supporter of Embers Adrift - love at second sight, so to speak.

If you're not sure whether the game is right for you, I can only recommend giving it some time to unfold its charm.

...at least until the moment when you're wandering alone through the wilderness at night, while Blupiter hides behind the clouds, and you realise that you're - once again - completely lost. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyhey Karma!
Thank you so much for your message, your kind words, your feedback and your encouragements!

More than once I thought about buying the game - only to do a backward flip a short time later with a strong urge to uninstall it.
A rollercoaster of conflicting emotions.
Despite everything, I kept playing - and the longer I played, the more the game grew on me.#
This is excactly the reason why we wanted to offer a Free Trial. Our game is not going to please everyone. However many players who dubt about the game, could be convinced if they gave the game a proper chance, and gave it the time to capture them. We do have a slow paced game, and so it take a little longer to really understand what the game is about. With a Trial not limited in time, it allow players to give it a proper shot at their own pace.

Back