What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

A future event I would love to see happen

Mynno

Since death comes easily in this game (which ain't a bad thing if your careless) I would love to see undead come out at night and in force. Lot's of skeletons roaming the zones! Maybe have a giant skeleton <<<< roaming around as well swinging a mighty great axe for groups to try and take out. I mean there has to be plenty of bodies buried around in the zones. Maybe add some graveyards in a few places to spawn the skeletons from. Think of it as an outdoor dungeon event. Man I loved Kithicor at night in Everquest. During the day low level mobs but at night high level undead came out and you took your life in your hands if you traveled through it at night.

Well that's not really the direction we are taking with the Lore here. Undead, necromancy and squelettons are not really part of what we create here. We have more original ideas :D
You will see progressively more of it as we progress :D

However we do already have night/day spawn of mobs. you can see that very clearly in Wolf/Spider cave for example. this is something we certainly will develop further in future! :D

Maybe we could do some cemetery stuff tho? Ravens? An Ember scarecrow? That ribboned creature from Dr strange and the multiverse of madness? For halloween in embers what should I be dressing as?

Well that's not really the direction we are taking with the Lore here. Undead, necromancy and squelettons are not really part of what we create here. We have more original ideas :D
You will see progressively more of it as we progress :D

However we do already have night/day spawn of mobs. you can see that very clearly in Wolf/Spider cave for example. this is something we certainly will develop further in future! :D
And I will be here for those original ideas! I am what you call a slow leveler and an explorer at heart. I am in no rush to get to end game. :p

Maybe we could do some cemetery stuff tho? Ravens? An Ember scarecrow? That ribboned creature from Dr strange and the multiverse of madness? For halloween in embers what should I be dressing as?
Live-34.png

Back