Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Malakalmawt

Gathering and Foliage Density

This would be perfect, imo. Maybe even limit it to within the range of light from a torch/lantern? It wouldn't even need to completely remove the foliage, just a noticeable opacity difference.
  2. Malakalmawt

Feedback Fun?

Right out of the gate, my initial impression, based on the combat, left me feeling like I was playing a multiplayer Dragon Age/KOTR where you only control your player and instead of pausing to queue up actions, you communicate with the rest of your group in real time. That made me smile. The...
  3. Malakalmawt

WB/New Player Feedback

Ya, that's an excellent idea and something like that would immediately pull you into the world. I still like the idea of NPC party members, so having it start like that would be great, imo, but if they weren't also available afterwards, it might setup the wrong expectation, e.g. finish the...
  4. Malakalmawt

WB/New Player Feedback

Ah, nice, in the social tab. I just found that, noted, thanks.
  5. Malakalmawt

WB/New Player Feedback

Ya, I can see that, but a lot of people want to group with real people, so I'm not sure it would play out where everyone just runs solo,. I think the bigger threat is what CypherWulf discussed where someone logs on and cannot consistently and quickly find a group, so they log off, or they don't...
  6. Malakalmawt

WB/New Player Feedback

I'm also reminded of suggestions I thought about regarding mob behavior. For instance, the archers were problematic, in a good way. Once engaged, they would do this back up and shoot thing, which required positioning by players to prevent the archer from backing up into adds and triggering a...
  7. Malakalmawt

WB/New Player Feedback

I didn't call it out above, but I absolutely love the approach to healers and the idea of "battle medics." That is a refreshing take and sets Embers apart from most games in the genre, imo. Also, the position based bonuses, really cool system. I played with the staff most of the time...
  8. Malakalmawt

WB/New Player Feedback

I started playing around 12pm MST on Saturday and managed to get nearly to level 8 as of last night, 8/15. I played levels 1-5 in a group and levels 5-7 solo and picked support->duelist. I'm sort of brain dumping here, so I apologize for lack of organization. The combat reminds me of...
Back