Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Kaeolin

Regen of health and Stamina in and out of combat

A rather lengthy discussion has been going on in Discord with regard to how regen of health and stamina works. Would a developer please clarify. Do we have a natural health regen in Combat? Do we have a natural Stamina Regen in Combat? Do +health and +Sta Stats benefit a player in Combat...
  2. Kaeolin

RE: Subscription Policy

It was discussed in discord, but I'd like to know the official stance for maintaining the 9.99 subscription rate. There appears to be only a 3 day window. What happens if I cannot subscribe within those 3 days. Is there a grace period where I am able to retain the 9.99 subscription rate?
  3. Kaeolin

Feedback RE: Mouse look speed

As requested by Undone, I ended up with lowering my X and Y axis to 25% on both. I was constantly spinning around every time I moved. I kept lowering them by 5 each until it felt comfortable to me. I thought the issue wasn't the speed, it was the lag behind with the animation? I know...
Back