Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Colanius

Dungeons how to improve them

Running dungeons all day, I noticed how simplistic and yawn-inducing they are, there's no challenge, no mechanic, only a wonky pull/leash system and tank and spank. Here are my suggestions on how to improve them a little, also pushing every role inside a party to actually make people work and...
  2. Colanius

How to improve: Lack of class personality/fantasy

Hi, first of all, this is more of a suggestion of how to improve the subclasses to have more identity and diversity, while I like the potential of this game, the subclasses and skills really are lacking and after some shower thoughts and pillow talks I decided to rework the subclasses. This is...
  3. Colanius

Let's talk about Bows and their role

So I'm a bit confused here, I'm a level 10 striker/warden, got an excellent short bow from the bear quest and also a honed longbow from CV1, but while also running several CV1 runs I was told by lots of people to stop shooting with bows and go melee. The argument was that bows are only for...
Back